Suffocating Sighto















Air is my fuel,
My body is the engine,
I'm just missing some screws

















Sometimes, you realise that you just kept talking to thin air. People won't always get what you say, what you feel, what your beliefs are. I never ask for someone to share the same thoughts, we all have our own, may they change or stay the same. But to make a fake interpretation about someone when he tried to explain the opposite, this kind of sucks.

I always knew that finding people who can get not only my language, but my beliefs, would be hard. Since the begining, i never had difficulties to make friends, yet in general they were always friends to have fun with. That never bothered me, but we always want more right? We want to feel complete. Some think they will acheive this feeling by love, i choosed another path: The Strong Bonds.

I could describe the Strong Bonds like true love, but it ain't like it. It's a undescrible word.I even believe that Strong bonds, for me, is stronger than love,





Now this was a test,
What did you felt when you readed those simple words? THis is the point where a lot of minds lose their way in trying to understand my mind. You could believe that i don't "love love". But I do, yet i'm bothering with this kind of stuffs right now. because people get always mixed up with love. I may say I love you to some people, but this is not my love. Sometimes it's a lie, like we always do to get laid with stupid teenager, or try to get something from them. Sometime it's true, but it ain't like the real deffinition of love. I already felt love, and trust me, i never joke about it. But i never did say that it doesn't change, and IT DOES. This is why i'm not really interested in what i call a relationship. it's real hard to find someone firstly that fits, and can manage change. This is also why i avoid now to go out with too-emotional chicks, they only bring you trouble, at least for a guy like me.
Yet i do want to find the one person, one that makes me truly feel good, euphoric even...
Right now, let's just say that i'm searching for it, for I am not in a hurry. It's not like that i'm breathing wihtout air, and it's not because i'm unhappy ( which is completly not the case ). Yet sometimes, when this needs comes, it's hard to breath. I'm not choking, yet...


Anyways, yersteday I Became a man... and i didn't expet to get drunk that much . I'm stuck on my bed right now, with my throat completly destroyed, and my head exploding. But it was a fucking good night, and i can't wait till this Friday.

______________________________________________________________________________


Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air

Glee cast- No air







0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me