Snow




This song,
it has been such a long time since i last heard it,
and this song is attached to so many memories.

You know, when i first arrived in Montpellier, i was feeling complet.
yet, it's been some time since i miss this feeling. You guys heard me tall a lot about Strong Bonds, how this is a special relationship, how shana became one even though she is the first to become one without living in the same city, how having a strong bond is important to me. For some people it's love, for me it's Strong bonds. Shana is the one right now, and i'm truly happy about this.

yet, it doesn't feels the same.
Actualy, it has never been the same since the first one.
each one was special.
each one taught me something.
each one made me live in a special way.
The first one was really that special,
the first one was my air.
It was about saving the day, not the life.
Futur had no place in our minds.
it was all about living the moment.
This is why, i miss those moments.
I miss where my craziness, my dynamic had it's pair.
Where just two guys,
Two budds
Fucking right
had their time:

"To run, to run away
To find what you believe
And I leave behind
This hurricane of fucking lies"

This is one quote he used to say a lot. he didn't wrote this, it's from green day. but somehow, comming from his mouth, you could feel the true meanings of it.

So this song, Snow, as long as boulevard of broken dreams, and jesus of suburbia, as all tied into my memories with him.

So, let's ride into the machine, and ride our own way.

_________________________________________________________________





Why fucking deny it? You're all pawns. you're all toys. you're all fucking lies. Admit it, you don't have the guts to make something out of yourself. Pathetic! Living to blame those who achieve of making something out of their fucking human corps. Living but not breathing, that's what you're doing. Now, when you see me, run, before i consume you into my road, my own road towards what i aim... yes, fucking run, this is going to be fun to hunt you down

same novel as before


0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me