12 3 MOTHERFUCKER


____________________________________________________________________________

This song, is just amazing! Jsut spent the whole night and day listening to it, it gave me so much energy, i just can't believe it. If this track is played at the Bloody Beetroots gig in Bxl, April's 2nd, gosh, i'll have a heart attack.

Anways, today we had school again, and fuck, going back to study was hard... besides, my day is not over, i just had a breal, time to get home, cook myself something, smoke a bit, watch scrubs, shit and go back. It was good seing Jaramy, quentin and Guillaume again, as well as arno, with our Spartan fun.

Have a good day, guess that tonight i'm going to burst my aqss for an philo essay due for tomorow.

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me