It's gettin' late but we don"t give a shit about it




All the crazy shit i did tonight
Those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
That would be the best ever be for me

All the crazy shit i did tonight
Those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
That would be the best ever be for me

hey,hey
yeah,yeah (x5)

All the crazy shit i did tonight
Those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
That would be the best ever be for me

All the crazy shit i did tonight
Those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
That would be the best ever be for me

hey,hey
yeah,yeah (x5)

It’s getting late but I don’t mind (x8)

hey,hey
yeah,yeah (x5)
Memories- david Guetta n Kid Cudi
___________________________________________________________________________________________




























Yesterday was Friday. As usual, i had to go to High school, and survive boredom. the only thing i like in this day, is the morning itself: PE. And we play basket ball. Man i love that sport. I'm not that good in it, but what i love is this dynamic explosion of energy that i feel... when i played street style. We're only two guys for like 5 teams of chicks. And boy, my teams sucks. Whenever we're against the other with team who has the other guys, i'm the only one running. because that guy is a sport monster. yet himself tells me that it's fun laying against me, because i do have lots of endurance and i'm kind of a brute at basket. It's funnier on a one on one.
yet anyways, this day has too much of science. Like always, when we have the 20 break between maths and the 4h of lab doom ( 2h bio lab and 2h physics and chemistry lab ), i went outside alone for a smoke. Thisis the best part of the day.
yet anyways the bell rang, and i went straight home to relax.
Then what happened?
Got in touch with a friend named Tiphaine. We never saw each other much, but we did have a good times together during summer, with alan n stuff. Actualy, we never saw each other after summer until my birthday, and it was real fun seeing him again. So yesterday night, we went outside to the movies. during the way, we talked a lot. You see that guy is straight, but if feels something for my brother. yet, during my party, we banged a chick, and started going steady with her. i'm not going futher into details, but speaking with him made me feel close to him again.

What did we saw? The book of Eli. This movie is good. Nothing special, not boring at all. but god... the images are fucking pretty. I mean, how the made the sky was awesome. if you have to see a movie, go see that one.

Oh well, had nothing in particular to say..; exept maybe i have a girlfriend? not for too long I hope, besides..; she's virgin. let's see how far can i go with her ;)

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me