Skies of Desire



I know, I know for sure
That life is beautiful around the world
I know I know it's you
You say, "Hello" and then I say, "I do"










simple moments of Joy,
can become real moment of pure happiness

___________________________________________________________________



Today? woke up at 6pm, and i did NOTHING out of it.
And we talked about this trip, this escapade that i will realize in April. You, me, Belgium, Bloody Beetroots gig, livin in a studio, how me may enjoy it, while knowing perfectly that we will improvise, how to impress those little students how act like grown ups, while we know that what's the best in life is being young. And, of course, how those nights we began to have for a while will become true.
When those nights, where our thoughts are lost in this tormented air corrupted by our smokes, when the only connection that we have is this sky, or what i named, the "Skies of Desire"

April may be far from now, yet it's better than a year.
let's just hope that it will go on well, and i truly believe that it will be a blast.
Sharing and earning
this i what those nights are for me
because not everybody can become Strong bonds,
not everyone can enjoy simple moments to its max,
because we both admire each other,
because we both enjoy sharing moments
Because we're connected
and i believe in this

so, good night, and let's just wait
From the Fucking psycho Bastard
to a Lil Punkass

____________________________________________________________________










I'm the son of Rage and Love,
Jesus of Suburbia



















______________________________________________________________


" How can you do that?
- Oh fuck it! How? Why? What for? When? Whom? Can't you do something else than asking questions?
- This is not possible! How can you survive theses gunshots? How can you manage to kill this army troop? You even brang down a fucking fighter!
- Questiooooooooooooooooooooooooooons for fuck sake, stop!
- How can you want me to stop? I'm the only one that you didn't killed in this bloodshed? How can i understand?
- This is your problem sir, you loose your time asking yourself questions! Don't ask! ACT! Think: STOP THINKING! Just do!DO!
- just by willpower you did this?
- ah! very good question indeed...
-so?
- I don't know how, i just did. Goodbye and say hello to my hands!"

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me