________________________________________________________


...Jesus, how fucked up could this get. I just can't fucking get anymore. Bac, bac bac bac, are those the only three simple fucking letters that they can say to me? we're not in the same era, it's quality dropped! and fuck, is till don't knowto do about my fucking life. and Fuck, i hate when people are down for nothing. Thankfully i'moutside their reach, otherwise i would just beat the cra out of them.
Fuck
fuck
FUCK


... Being 18 doesn't change anything.
oh wait!
it does!
IT MAKES THINGS WORSE!

damn it, i'm sick of it.

I deserve it! I was the one being stuck with him for 3 whole years! i don't care if it's my final high school year, it's just the bac! Just because they're afraid i might fail it? I mean, how lame can you be?

I never said it
No, never said
You're suffocating
Suffocating

Fuck it.

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me