Up and Down everytime i'm flying high

_____________________________________



Fuck off ye Punk!
_____________________________________
Okay, so yesterday ( or today, u'll see why ) was x-mas, or fuckin-mas like i like to call it, and well, some things happened during that day. First of all, my mom went to London, leave me and my brother breath ( or should i say smoke in da house ) for a while. Then, pamina went home. we spent nice 8 days together, that was surely fun, but the rain kinda destroyed all. I had huge plans, and we had to burst our asses off to find something to do. But yeah, it was still a good time together, and i appreciated that. Then we had our lil' party for fuckin-mas. it was more a gathering of all the losers in Montpellier that couldn't go see their parents. yet we had some good time together. we laughted hard and enjoyed our meal till 2h30.

Then the weird night started.

as i went to use the CPU before sleeping, even tough i wasn't tired at all, i started chatting with someone i like to call... Lil Punkass.
for those that doesn't know, her real name is actually Shana. and boy, we did talk a lot. Serious thread, futiles one, just watching each other smoke. yeah, It WAS weird, but i enjoyed this time :), i mean, it's not everytime you spend a whole night speaking to someone who living in thousand of miles from you.
Oh well, that was my little message for my lil Punkass ;)

you totally rock there (y)


I just hope that we will be able to realise what we talked about, that really heated me up and made me anxious of going there .







_____________________________________


and ofc, no blog entries without a music ;) here's a good one for your guys



Keep da Punk spirit up! and while yer doing so, i'm gonna grab a smoke.... oh and yeah, do not forget the Skies of Desire ;)

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me