MUTHAFUKEEEEEEER

_________________________________________________________

Okay guys, here we are...


HAPPY MUTHAFUKIN NEW YEAR

seriously, things are going quite great around here. it could be better, but that's just normal, it's never good enough! but hey, long story short, in april, i'm going to see... The BLOODY BEETROOTS!

FUCK MAN? THE BLOODY FUCKING BEETROOTS! and boy, this is so going to be awesme. And yu know what's the god part? I'll have the oportunity to see Mickael, Shana and Morgan.
But fuck man, i know i use the word FUCK too ofently, but hey, it's a fucking good wrd! and besides, i'm completly wasted, so this post is atualy from the depth f my heart

But boy. All the parties i've had so far in my life, and i went to some where the word wicked isn't strong enugh, will be nothing to this night! Friday 2nd of April, the bloody beetroots. I promise myself that it would be the best night of my life.
Anyways, recently a lot of people are getting up into my nose, with their lame attitudes and stuffs. Boy, i hate those who whine worthlessly upon their lives. Not all of course are targetted, some just need sme direction, for a real direction for its soul. But what i'm aiming, is those whose reason is just... argh fuckin useless! there's a lot of people that i once knew, and loved, whom i just want to have the satisfaction to destroy. and boy, can't wait for that day.
But i don't think they're reading this, so... BLEH

anyways, new year's eve was fuckinastic. Booze, music, and lotof fun. I' kind of aiming parties with a lower intensity recently, cause its cheaper x).



... and Boy, i hate relationships >>

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me