No I don't have a gun




_______________________________________________________________
"That why I'm dressed quite neatly
'Cause it's easy and discreetly they seek me
And when they reach me and see me
They believe me completely

I'm a real live wire
If it's between me and you
I can transform, I can transform, I can transform
Without even trying

I, I, I, I, I, I know how to transform
I can transform, I'll transform
.I'm a transformer
I, I, I, I, I, I know how to transform
I can transform, I'll transform
I'm a transformer"
TRANSFORMER - Gnarls Barkley
_______________________________________________________________

For the First time in a while, i did absolutly nothing of my day, and you know what? that was relaxing. I mean, what did i fuckin did today? I didn't even slept, i had a shower, i smoke, i didn't even had a bite, drank some coke, watched the sky with my music, had some roof free-run with my Bloody beetroots music, and i just layed down for a good couple of hours in front of my cpu. Nothing interesting heh? That's the stuff! It was cool, calm, blank... no pressures, no worries! How long were i carving for moments like this? Too long, too fuckin long.
even if i could make anybody appear in front of me just to pass some time with him, i wouldn't have done it, because this moment was special to me...
I remember those nights in kuwait, where Karel took me for a midnight stroll, and gosh, sometime all we did was walking, not even speaking! and those moments were lessons for me. it made me learn how to keep myself up, how to straighten up myself. Have a good time by yourself, and you'll see where your issues are.

and gosh, i don't know why, but i'm listening to many types of music right now x). May it be Bloody Beetroots, Bloom 06 ( Eiffel 65 ), Gnarls Barkley, Muse, Mattafix, Little Boots, Pendulum. I'm just a music addict.




------


Come on now, who do you,
who do you think you are.
HAHAHA, bless you so.

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me