I Think you're crazy, just like me

Crow-lad,
That Fucking Crow.
A Fucking Psycho Bastard.
He may pay attention to you, as long as you don' touch his fucking freedom.


But one thing that's true for sure:
He's fucking Nuts.





That picture is fucking awesome <3



_______________________________________________________

Here we go.
I'm in Perpignan, and i'm with my gran parents. And gosh it's boring here, i even started to draw again. It'sbeen a long time actualy, but I guess thqt's because i had other things to do. One thing for sure... is that I miss smoking.
I may sound like an Addict, and I guess i am, but smoking for me is not only an activity, it's a fucking pleasure. Put your bloody music loud enough to blast your ears, grab a smoke, stare at the sky, r anything, or nothing, and most important step : Think about that : STOP FUCKING THINKING!

Seriously, we almost never stop thinking, abut everything and nothing, and that's a real consuming action. You cause yourself useless stress, and that's not what I need. That's why, i love soking, and i'm nt ashamed of it. One thing i hate though, is when i start smoking, many people change their point f view abut me:

" Wait... you smoke?
- No i'm holding a fucking cigaret just t feel my finger burn
- Ew! i didn't knew that you smoke, that's gross!"

But who gives a SHIT about what yu think? I won't say that you don't have any life issue or anything, i know by experience taht we ALL have, even if some just like to hide them, and some to be emo about it. But that's just how i relax myself.
You, reader, did you already felt this way? When gazing a this amazing sky that is our world's roof, why your music, may it be exlosiv, the kind that makes not only yur body, but your mind move, or cool and sft stuff, and when you smoke, DID you ever felt this amazing Shallowness, or should I say, this Drunkin' emptyness? It's just like Shana said, this cosmic feeling that we have. You haven't? then For FUCK sake, STFU.

____________________________________________

Anywho, since i'm at my GP, and i'm soooo bored, I go to bed at fucking eight. Yes, I'm THAT bored. and since i'm used to sleep just a lil bit, i wake up at midnight. but Yesterday, i could sleep again, and I had this weird dream. It ust have happened since i didn't stop thinking about what should I do and stuffs like that. Okay here goes...:
I was in Paris, and i remember having an awesome Bloody beetroots jacket (y). But yeah, i was with my first bro ever: Mickael ( or Michel in frenchsawie, but we prefer calling him Mickael ) and his bud, a new bro of mine, jason. And weirdly, i was with Johanna, a friend from MTPL, Sami, and Shana. And we had just a party like we always do my bros and I: FUCKING LOUD. it's like having a rave party, with less than 10 people, and believe me, it always end up pretty bad :D. in that dream, if was a very realistic party, which is quite rare. Chicha, alcohol ( and lots of it ) drugs ( good ol' weed ) and gosh FUCKING LOUD MUSIC. I sure that could come true.


and now, like always, a music video for ya ;)


anyways, the night before going to Perpignan, i spent anther late night on msn with Shana. This time, we had our mics, and we could hear each other. Gosh at first, its was lame, since our sounds had some lapses, but then, it kinda cooled down. This night, i realized how this girl was special. No this is not a " omfg i love her soooo much kya" thingie, and i'm not in love with her. She's just someone that i feel good with, even if it's just by a cpu. You know, i had this kind of feeling thrice on my life. First time? The legendary Karel. I mean, we could talk about anything and nothing! and he learned me so much about my own life, he really was my mentor. second? my bff, Alan. He's kind of s lunatic, but he's awesome. next one was Rebecca, a special chick which we share a special bond, and i sure hope she can have her diploma of psychology back in the USA. And now, i have those same, not feelings, but, how can i put this into words... This BOND i have with her. Somehow, it feels natural t speak with her. We had our own lives, we "knew" each other from a long time, but since we started to know each other better, i realise how she is just like me. One thing that i found funny, is the fact that she speaks about being a humanoid, because we human sure screw ourselves up with those feelings. And that's just how i felt before knowing people like karel. So, somehow, i want to share things with her, it feels just natural.

So yeah, Shana, i know you're going to read this, so keep in mind that this fucked up Crow is here ;)


__________________________________

When I'm bangin' on my bongo
All that swing belongs to me
I'm so happy there's nobody
In my place instead of me
I'm a king whithout a crown
Hangin' loose in the big town
& I'm born to rock
I'M BORN TO POGO

King of Bongo- Mano negra

such a special song for me. oh fuck this, let's put a second video in here:

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me