You'll see


I'm Bringin' Sexyback.
You mother fuckers watch how I attack
If that’s your girl you better watch your back
Cause she’ll burn it up for me and that’s a fact.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sex, Drugs, alcohol, Music, Dancing,
Toyin', Seducin', laughtin', anticipating.
That was about Friday night.
Eyes, this is a good charm.

But i just can't live without those feelings.
Just like some artist said, but in another context:

Don't want to think about it
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
Can't believe it's ending this way
Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it

it's impressive how you can match some lyrics so well into some completly different context.
But recently, my mind got blowed by many things:

Changes in my new life.
My conflict with my father.
Fighting with a close friend.
Having one raped.
Passing from being a High Schooler to a Student.

and the most important of all,
Changing faces.
Changing emotions with different people.

Power is something to fear when you realise what it can give you.
And i had one, a really fun one.
I always love using it.
It's fun to see people's reaction.
I always knew my limit.
But somehow, i still didn't completly cared.
And sometimes, i still surprise myself.
When i saw how she, an ex of mine, one that I really loved, and ended up in good terms, was being tortured by someone just like me, it was... irritating.
Plus, he's doing what i did back there, striking the worst moment possible.
Because we can
Because it's FUN
when it doesn't happens to us
and when it doesn't happens to who we love.

and Again, i could spent a good night with that Punk.
I didn't last as long as we had planned, but it was predicatble, we had our parties, so our energies were out.
And, even though in apperance i talk the most.
It's perfect.
She finds the right words that i need. Words that makes me think.
" Do you regret something?"
That was the staring block.
We all have our regrets. we all want to change something in us.
we all want perfection.
But, sometimes people don't realises that regret is everywhere.
You can ignore it for a long time, but it's still here, you just never think about it. And not thinking about it doesn't mean you can't feel it. I have my memeto for this, but it's not like i never forget it.
Damn, she is good.
Damn, she is just what i needed right now.
Damn, i'm happy about it.

But even today, i used it again.
Because i can, because we all can. All it takes is guts.
oh wait... Guts or being iresponsable?
I just never think about, and i won't.
That's just how i enjoy it.
I love playing this game, where she know that she is being toyed, and that her feelings are what's killing her.

And now you want somebody
To cure the lonely nights
You wish you had somebody
That could come and make it right

But girl I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy
You'll see

And that's true. I'm easy going, but real sympathy is almost never there.
Damn, i could feel guilty. When she saw me dancing with someone i met one night before,
when she saw me kissing her.
when i laughted at her when she started yelling.
But, as always, humans after all.
We may don't have a gun, but we have something worse:
Words.

After all, everything that happens you, happens because of you. Stop blaming the others, only you can control your ride.
The others are only the roads you take, just like your feelings and your decisions.

so that's it for tonight.

____________________________________________________________________



0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me