Everytime i try to break free

well, just like the songs says,
Everytime i try to break free
Then something comes along
Something comes along
Something comes along to intervene
My heart’s skipping, skipping
And I don’t know why
I know after all
But every time I try , every time I try
Something pulls me back to the start.

It started again. Two days ago actualy
To be more specific, right after my last party for a long time.
It just happened like that.
Plans of escaping to Belgium cancelled
Trip to avignon delayed
Bac Blanc in one week
Father comming in two

and there goes off my brains.
For the last Two days i didn't stopped to fuck things up.
Now the shit is too big to be avoided.
i'll have to restrain myself for a time:

hanging out, smoking, partying, writing, drawing, day dreaming.

Have you ever felt this way? when you know what you're going to miss and when? That not only you won't be able to do those little things that cheers you up, but that somethings, some actions, SOMEONE, is comming and brings with him only wrath and tears?

That's what's happening.
from day 14th febuary till 9th of March.
This is what it's going to happen.

he's comming.
And we will decide once and for all everything.





0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me