Blacked out



____________________________________________________________

I don't know why, but since last entry, i feel like i lost my ability to feel anything. Before going further, i already know it's a state. Human body and human mind is a fucking simple thing to understand. And nope, i'm not mopping my "sorrows" on this blog. I just write.
Write write write.
I'm forging myself a track, a road, of where my mind went through, or at least how it felt at the exact moment i wrote, because i hate fucing writing everything. It';s like that, letting my nimble fingers slip through the keys. No questions asked, no reflection, it's just BAM!

and yeah, human mind, seriously, sometimes i wonder why people are still trying to figure it out how it works. There is no simple mecanics, just thing to remember how it worked, and get it memorized. Experience, live, and you'll fucking learn.

She hates it when you're sending her some lovey-dovey messages? Then fucking stop!
He hates it when you're jealous? Then fucking get dumped!
You don't feel loved enough? stop whining and open the door, not only your hearts's, your actual fucking door, and speak.

Nothing complicated here, just somethings that we can't change, only predict, yet get over it.


...where were I again? oh yeah... hum, now that i look at it, it's kind of paradoxal.
I think that i figured out how a human mind's work, yet i'm still wondering about their incompentence to understand it. But hey, ain't that the awnser? Fucking incompentence.

gah i really lost myself there.

Fuck it, lost it

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me