Faust



If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son




































____________________________________________________


Action.
Boredom.
Rest.
I just realised that my life, since i got here in france, was always concerned with those words. Since i've arrived, i've always aimed for action, may it be good or bad. I just never wanted to be bored, and i never got. It may have happened, but i just don't remember those periods. That's what essential. Enjoy, remembering that i'm alive.
It's funny
Remembering that i'm alive, as if i doubted my existence.
I am alive.
I feel it.
People feel it.
People will remember. Not Eternally, but they will.
I am restless, i need my action.


This is why i fear it.


The only two thing i ever and will ever fear: dying too young, and not being able to move anymore.
Seems like i'm going to suffer typo 2.
Seems like i'll have the same thing that my mother suffers.
20 years she is constantly suffering from it.
Bones.
The back.
It started for me. 4 days the constant pain is striking me.
it was a big surprise, but i have to admit it. If i'm going to be like my mother, i can't.
She started at 30, if it happens, i'll start at 18.
Fuck, this is the one thing i'm fearing.


On Another side, shit's been pilling up
But like they say,
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one


true enough. A bitch, nice name, nice ring to it.
We may call it like that.
What am I talking about? Who's the bitch?

Life is

Life's a bitch, but one thing that is for sure.
She may be a bitch, but she is so worth it.
All i got to say now is:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I prefer yelling than acting.
You'll be surprise what anyone could do.
I'm surprised.
I'm surprise by myself.


______________________________________________


0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me