1977




The Bloody Beetroots
Death Crew 77

More than a group. a Rythm. Every beat, is a movement, my own beat. Every single words, are simple yet true words. " I Just want". That's it, i just want it, no further explanation needed. Simple life for a complex organism. Every beat, is a way of flowing. Awesome, Cornelius, Warp 1.9, Warp 7.7, Anacletus, Theolonidus ( King Vodoo), Dimmakmmunication, Public Enemy, 2nd Streets have No Name, We are From Venice, Domino and finaly...Warp 1977.

One
Two
THREE

MOTHERFUCKER

Simple as that, no sweat. This is just another world. Another world comming into ours. Or surely it's juste me listening to it that way. I've never been that much into a group. It's amazing. I don't consider Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo a god or whatsoever, but i do realise that he is mad skilled. He didn't made that sound "just for me", he made it for him, and for the world. I just feel it my own way, and it's worth an orgasm.

A place, A sound
A Getaway.

A place? Corum's roof. Wind. Smoke. Being only a human being dominated by the sky.
The Sky
Skies of desire.
a Sound? Cornelius, We Are From Venice, Warp 1977

1977.
A special number for me now. And Now what? I'm going to share this special moment with someone special. So special that she bears the title of Strong bond. Fuck it Shana. This is going to blow.



corum's roof


0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me