Project Mayhem




Tatoo project: because a wing is more than a member, it's a symbol, a memento. A Wing is a Totem.
________________________________________________________

Insomnia, Stress, Pain, Sickness and Summer.
It's quite surprising i got theses when i'm suposed to have a break,
Guess that means it's not really easy to break from your chains, yet you can temporary free yourself from some.
It's getting hard to not be able to sleep. Being able to sleep is a sign to show that you're at peace.
Yet i'm not, i have my Stress.
The power he has over mine, his authority, his blood,
Stress of the beggining of adulthood, responsability.
Stress of still fearing what moves he reserves.
It all goes down to Pain.
The Fear of pain is understandable because of it's variety.
There is Pain, and there is pain.
People are not really afraid of death, they're either afraid of not living enough, or of the pain of dying. And because there are so many ways of feeling pain, this is why we fear it.
Cut, a punch, a dislocated arm, or ripping an arm. each method has it own intensity of dose.
And surely because there is corporal pain, and moral pain.
We don't realise how much feeling without pain is good until it strikes.
And then, when it's constantly here, you can get used to it, but you can't forget it's here.
It's all connected. Everthing is connected.
My pain, due to my stress and moral pressure, caused my insomnia.
And my insomnia helps me wonder about usefull or unusefull things.
Now the sun is rising, and here i am, laying down on my matress, with my earphone and a smoke, writing and stuff, passing time.
Planning of what i'm going to do when people will wake up.
One thing that I know, is that there will be the same fucking everyday fight with him.
So why not releave our stress, spent our accumulated energy to punch.
it's one way to ease ourselves.
You can mindlessly fight someone, not to show who's the strongest, just to ease yourself.
Just don't fuck things up.
Or you could stress out being with the one,
Sadly she's not there.
I don't have any shame to admit it, it's hard to live without her after this one week.

I can still remember that morning, or should i say afternoon,
after a wild party, after a night with a new found friend and old ones.
One call, and anger mixed up with tears flowed into me.
Knowing that there's worse won't solve things up, all you have to do is fight back.
A punch received, a punch flying away.
One call from her, and things eased.
Fuck I miss her
________________________________________________________




0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me