Paris makes me feel like dancing

This blog is more than one year old. Great.

First of all, grab a smoke, pour me some coffee, and let's on with it.

I am what they call theses days somebody who's more into "open relationships", in other words, someone who never settles downs, like a nomad. This was my lifestyle for one whole year.
Being free of the rules than a relationship cast upon you is great. Nothing to justify, no jealousy, no nothing. For one year, i could feel it, who much i was free from what everybody around me searches for. It's not that it's not my style, it's just how I feel. This once and forever rule of union wasnj't made for me, and it still isn't.
Each person has it's own caracteristics. You can easly guess them but analysing them, or simply talking to them.
You might find some friendly, but be aware of what you actualy generaly talk about, you'll realise there's no depth in it.
Be aware of what you might call love, you can be mistaken so easly.
Be aware, you might be able to throw out your life for someone, and it's not actual love.
It's a strong bond.
There, we're getting to the main point. What's the difference between a Strong Bond and love?
In love, there's also sexual attraction.
But you can fuck with a strong bond, you just have to be very mature to support it.
Complicated yeah i know.
But after all, aren't humains, the race knowed as the one who likes to complicate things up? if not fuck it up?
Actualy, the wrong part, the SO human part of all this, is the wish to label everything, everyone.
Why not rely only on feelings?
What do you feel in yours guts?
I have to admit, this is how i realised, after a long time getting to know her, when she asked me clearly if she was important to me, that yes, she is.
And this week and a half i spent with her in paris could only tell me that it's true, i can say it.
I love her.

____________________________________________________________

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me