Down from the sky




Whatever the moment, whatever the time, whatever the situation.
All you need to do,
All ya go to do,
well, figure it out yourself, twatter.

___________________________________________________________

Crash test.
Never thought i would had my body do something like that one day.
Not sleeping at all, always doing something, always fighting.
Against homework, against shit happening, against my own body, against my own mind.
I must admit, i'm surprised myself i could pull out myself to this extent. Always fighting, always, always. Maybe i'll end up actualy fighting against someone, with my fists and kicks. After all, even though i'm amazed by my ability to support all of this pressure, i can still act, and always am, otherwise, things won't change, simple logic. Yet, when thoses crashes happened, i thought that it was maybe time to rest, and I did, for a whole afternoon. I feel like my body is a robot, and my mind is purely human, or shall we say " too human" ? I can still remember how those words shocked me when they were used to describe me. Too human? Just fucking human.
But one thing for sure, i didn't came from heaven, nor hell, depending of the point of view. There are no such things as miracles, and again, we're just humans.
Things are annoying. Things are pissing me off. Things keep ticking me from behind.
Too much, THAT is too much. What i need aren't wings. What I need, are bigger fist.
This is such a drag. Keep going, keep going, fool.
The Crushing is near.




0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me