Mad World




One Fucking memorable Night.
two fucking coincidences.
a Great week.
Lots happened here:
- Meetin'g Tommy Tea and Alexis from Death Crew 77, smoking some weed with them. We just couldn't realise it, but it was true.
- one hour before the gig, they saw us, they went towards us and shoke our hands.
- The gig... just wow. I just can't write more than this, besides that it will be carved into my memory forever.
- after the gig, the fucking backstage. We sat, we drank, we smoked with them.
- then saying good bye



During this night, i couldn't think of anything, there was no need to think, to waste time, only because

I didn't lost myself,
I had found myself




And it couldn't have been better without you. It was good, real good. Sharing this gig with you, or thursday night, with Sam, Katie Georgina, emily, Caetan. I can only say that it was good, short, but good. Bruxxels summer time, prepare yourself.


Just like Kelly said:

Everything is carved in our memories.

Death Crew 77

0 fucking messages:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fly with me